Recovery and Insolvency Services

Outwith Scotland

We do not accept appointments outwith Scotland.

In seeking professional advice we strongly recommend you go to someone with a formal insolvency qualification. In the first instance, we therefore suggest you start looking for an IP at:

The Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales

or for a turnaround professional at


However, we are happy to assist you to find competent and reputable Insolvency Practitioners, so please do not hesitate to contact us.